[peel] Re: The General Election Has Started?!

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sun May 1 15:49:38 CEST 2005

You can have too many choices, when I can't make up my mind which I like the most, although I think I have to down to a choice of Keep It Peel or The Wing Ding.

cynicaldj <cynicaldj@...> wrote:Thanks to Rob, Garry, and Neil for their comments.

No, it isn't Spam, it's really happening.

I'm trying to canvass as many Peel Listeners as I can who may have an
interest in pushing forward New Music and Talent rather than just
paying Tribute to the past - no criticism intended.

I will continue posting to both Groups during the Poll, to keep
people updated. However, I like to think of both Groups as running in
tandem with each other, but both of the Posts - particularly Rob's
seem to indicate that he would rather both Groups and their Members
were kept entirely separate?

In all honesty, I see both Groups as having very similar objectives?

Garry, I don't think you can have too many choices can you?

Thanks for your continued support anyway.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Garry Latham <garry_latham@y...> wrote:
> I don't the cross-group posting is too bad. The poll post finally
got me to joins his group, although there just too many choices.

> Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...> wrote:CynicalDJ is just
casting a final net to all Peel fans, on both groups, to get as wide
a cross-section of opinions as possible.  He's put a lot of work into
this, so please bare with him while he completes what he started.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com