OH **** **** ****** ***!!!!

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Mar 31 10:42:34 CEST 2005

"Hi. I'm Andrew Morrison, "that lad" from Portsmouth who often appears on this message group to talk about John Peel and his music selections.  This email may contain foul language, or concepts that may make you feel uncomfortable, so if you are likely to be offended, please delete it now."

SHIT!!!

I thought Andy had sent his mail just to me and so simply did a <Reply> to reply to him!  Now I notice he sent it to the group.  Sorry to have bothered everyone with it (and indeed with this apology!).

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Hi Andy,

Indeed, there IS more to you than your disclaimers!  Well, when one considers the quality of your disclaimers, that you're in Trust No One and that you did such a good job with Rob's jingle, it's no surprise that you have more strings in your bow than you could shake an arrow at.

[etc etc]

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/