[peel] Decoration Session tonight (29th March)

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Wed Mar 30 23:28:25 CEST 2005

Well, thanks for the interest Neil.

My musical exploits have only ever really been a hobby, give or take the odd Wedgewood Rooms gig.  As you can hear over at www.TrustNoOne.org.uk, there's loads of streamable or downloadable tracks (which - along with the other downloads to be found at www.LojikDance.co.uk, www.EuthanasiaRemix.co.uk and www.ParagonRemix.co.uk collectively make up something like ten years worth of doodlings in my study - all digitally re-recorded during the last six years on my fancy Roland hard disk recorders).

It's normally been just something to pass my free time with, really, but it's lead to my current employment as a radio advertisement producer and jingle writer - and the 'Euthanasia Remix' Scott Ruston (the "paint-maker" 'offensive content' buddy) and I made of the excellent Bonemachine's 'This Ocean's Angry' was commercially-released on last year's Hackpen Records single 'Another Day Over' (see http://www.euthanasiaremix.co.uk/remixes.html for more info).  Feel free to browse the sites for some varied (and sometimes dated) music.

There's more to me than just disclaimers, you know.

Shameless self-plugging over, by the way.

Oh yeah Neil, how about that "on air" competition where one of your devotes can win my spare copy of 'Are You Sitting Comfortably'?  I'd gladly donate it for such a worthwhile cause!

Take care,

Andy

Regards,
Andrew Morrison