[peel] The Prats

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Sun Mar 27 16:06:49 CEST 2005

It's times (and discussions) like this that make me look back at life and sigh.  All the records I'd collected up to 1983 got sold at various points during the early-mid 80's as I struggled on my student grant (what was I thinking?!?!), and everything I'd re-collected from 1986 to around 2000 were lost when my house was emptied while I was on holiday.  Most of the old punk stuff I have now is on compilation CDs, which really doesn't seem the same!

Moral:  If you have it, treasure it, guard it, love it, and above al enjoy it ... often!!!

Marcelle van Hoof <mar.celle@...> wrote:
I recall there was some discussion in this group some time ago about a band called The Prats. Whilst searching for the single by Some Chicken (New Religion) (I found it!) I stumbled across three singles by The Prats: 1990's Pop ep (including the legendary Disco Pope), General Davis and Die Todten Reyten Schnell. I hope this answers those earlier questions regarding The Prats???

It amazes me that The Motors were no.1 in 1977, though.....weren't they some pubrock band? I vagualy remember I have that single as well, if I find it, I'll play it on Tuesday as well

love Marcelle

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/