[peel] Mingle Rob's Jingle

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Mon Mar 21 16:18:10 CET 2005

Excellent work, Andy!!  :-)

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:Only just realised that Rob Da Bank played one of my remixed jingles on this Thursday's show.  I heard him mention receiving it about 20 mins into the show, but as I missed the first few minutes, didn't know it was right at the start of the broadcast until I just 'listened again' online.  Visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/ and listen to the show again (before it changes again on Thursday) - my Happy Hardcore jingle begins at 21 seconds in!

Andy

Regards,
Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...