[peel] Who's my Musical Fairy Godmother????

festive50@... festive50@...
Fri Mar 18 22:01:25 CET 2005

Panic over.
The perpetrator of this foul and willful deed has finally come forward and
confessed and has been suitably reprimanded.
Sorry, for accusing you Neil. I did a search of my incorrect post code
through my web mail and it revealed my post to you. Unfortunately, like
Andy's recent post (containing his address), my post also went to the
entire list. Worse still, Andrew's cyber-disclaimer wasn't in the public
domain at the time and I couldn't comment appropriately.
Incidentally, the campaign to get Andy, the One Music "disclaimer"
concession is well under way. In fact, I've already had a favourable reply
from a member of the BBC staff.
Phil