[peel] Listen With Sarah

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Mar 18 09:05:09 CET 2005

Now we must all cut 'n' paste that section and keep it safe for those moments when we may have something downright rude in our e-mails!

Garry Latham <garry_latham@...> wrote:Well that's another one for your CV.

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote: Hi. I'm Andrew Morrison, "that lad" from Portsmouth who often appears on this message group to talk about John Peel and his music selections.  This email may contain foul language, or concepts that may make you feel uncomfortable, so if you are likely to be offended, please delete it now.

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/