[peel] Listen With Sarah

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Fri Mar 18 01:10:04 CET 2005

Well that's another one for your CV.

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:Hi. I'm Andrew Morrison, "that lad" from Portsmouth who often appears on this message group to talk about John Peel and his music selections.  This email may contain foul language, or concepts that may make you feel uncomfortable, so if you are likely to be offended, please delete it now.

Bugger.

Garry Latham <garry_latham@...> wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure Andrew could rustle something for us.

rockerq@... wrote:
<< Bugger. Didn't mean to put my address on the Yahoo Group (or the world
wide web, for that matter) >>

Could you please in future preface your emails with some kind of warning if
you intend to use such disgusting language (or concepts which I may find
offensive)?

Rocker

Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...