[peel] Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Mar 16 00:35:18 CET 2005

Great!  Trouble is, because it's on vinyl it's not often that I dig it out.  However, I'll give it a blast tomorrow!  Thanks for the prompt!  :-)

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

robfleay@... wrote:
Can't help you with either of those Neil but I notice on your website that you list Barbel's "One Horse Planet" in your top 40 albums of all-time!

Couldn't agree more - great band - didn't release anywhere near enough stuff...I have both their Peel Sessions on tape..

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Dear All,

The track

   Van Basten - "King Of The Death Posture"

has to be one of my (and very possibly THE) favourite dance tracks of all time.  It appeared at No. 38 in the 1995 Festive Fifty and I've never been able to lay my hands on the damned thing.  I've searched round for a copy on the 'net but without joy.  Does anyone know where I can find a copy, real or virtual?

The other thing I've been looking for for years is a copy of the Peel Session of Mancunian white hip-hop bunch First Offence.  Their session will have been from around 1990/91.  Does anyone have that particular show (now I've narrowed it down for you!!!  LOL)?

Just thought I'd ask on the off-chance, you know!