Peel via Soulseek

leohilarious leohilarious@...
Tue Mar 15 00:21:12 CET 2005

The other side of that argument is that if the material is widely
available that should (in theory) make it less valuable, since it can
be had easily from a number of sources.  Of course eBay functions both
on the greed of the seller and the stupidity of the buyer...  they're
each culpable.

Leo

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com