Festive 50 collection offer

leohilarious leohilarious@...
Tue Mar 15 00:12:25 CET 2005

Apologies for not responding to everyone who's written, I had a minor
family crisis over the weekend and didn't get around to it.  Just to
clarify, the DVD that I have (upon closer examination) does NOT
contain every year's FF from 1981-2002 as I previously stated.
Instead, it contains 1981-1994,1996,&2002 only.  I have no idea why
this is, but there you have it.
I slightly underestimated the response to this offer, so I think some
sort of "tree" will have to be organised - otherwise I'll be burning
DVDs all day and all night by the looks of it. ; )  I'll need a day or
two to get the mechanics worked out for a tree, so you should hear
from me soon.
On a side note, anyone with a copy of Peel's show from 16/6/86 or
11/11/87 please email and I'll send a DVD directly to you!

Leo