Peel Torrents

r0bertward r0bertward@...
Thu Mar 10 22:43:40 CET 2005

In a fit of enormous foolishness I have started a torrent tracker for
Peel shows

[for those of you who haven't the foggiest idea what on Earth that
might mean, have a look on the the web for answers, suffice it to say
that you will need a fairly-constant broadband-type connection and a
piece of software called a bittorrent client - I use this one
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ ]

the url is http://owntracker.com/johnpeel

I have started the ball rolling by seeding the last show he did for
Radio 1 [if you download the file you need to open it with the client-
thing I spoke of scant moments ago]

let me know thoughts if you have them
and maybe start uploading some of your collections

'it starts very quietly'
rob