Sorry everyone ...

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Mar 10 13:17:03 CET 2005

... I meant to send that last message to Dan directly, but wasn't concentrating (a very dangerous thing to do when you're approaching 40!).

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Hi Dan,

I posted your CD last Friday, first class postage, so you should have had it by now.  The others started receiving their as early as last Saturday!

I posted it to your work address.  Do things take a while to filter through from the postroom?

Best regards,
Neil

Daniel Barrell <dbarrell@...> wrote:
Sorry, I was recovering from a Fall gig yesterday.  Neil, have you sent
the CD?  If not, I could save us all time by just uploading it to Phil's
server.

Let me know,

Dan

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT