[peel] The John Peel Radio Mafia show offer is now closed (from me) ...

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Mon Mar 7 22:31:20 CET 2005

It's arrived! And I now understand what the hell you lot are on about.

After going out with a Finn for 4 years, my educated guess is it was recorded by someone from southern central Finland.

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
> <Blame Phil for the "Peel in Shock Horror Porno Show
> Scenario">
>
> Hmmm... maybe the guy who recorded the original shows
> in Finland knows something about that ;-)
>
>                                                 phil

Do we blame him or thank him?!  :-p

Neil

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT