Listen With Sarah / more Peel-samples / Another Nice Mess

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Tue Mar 1 01:11:12 CET 2005

This girl has been playing that Cuntry Music-track with John Peel for weeks
now, on my Another Nice Mess show, every tuesday between 6 and 8 PM on
www.dfm.nu  In the meantime Sarah has recorded another track, Another Nice
Mix, in which she samples Peel again plus me and some records I played in
Another Nice Mess, ''celebrating the moments of confusion in Peel's and my
programmes......
For more info and even praise on this program I direct you to Phil Edwards
of this group, who stores my programme for later listening.... You may
contact me directly of course for questions, playlists, comments and
requests for Another Nice Mess. See also the Link section on Listen With
Sarah's site www.listenwithsarah.org   And yes, I agree: she is a musical
genius!!! Buy her cd!!!

   From: "Andrew Morrison" <morriso@...>
Subject: Re: Festive 50 'Boxed Sets' on ebay

Talking of Listen With Sarah, she has a new track at her website that I'm
sure Peely would have played, as it features him (and some profuse
swearing).  Sarah had started it before his death, but I'm positive this
would have got a play:
http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/Listen_With_Sarah_Cuntry_Musi
c_Peeled.mp3 - it's entitled "DUELLING DJs - PEEL vs HARRIS (Cuntry Music)",
and features vocals by John Peel, Bob Harris, Peter Cook & Dudley Moore.
pointless, but fun.

As for the new shows, I'm enjoying them all, as a collective whole.  We
can't expect each individual DJ to have the wealth of