[peel] Does anyone have a copy of Marcelle's 14 June show?

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Sun Jun 26 02:17:38 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I found a copy from one of you fine souls and am already half way through it!!  :-)

Many thanks!

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Hi All,

Having been away from a non-firewall-protected internet connection for more than two weeks I've been unable to hear Marcelle van Hoof's show of Tuesday 14 June.  Did anyone take a copy of it in some form or other, per chance?

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org