[peel] we miss john peel - mtv2 europe

dean coster bingoandsnork@...
Fri Jun 24 12:50:44 CEST 2005

I've just been reading all the posts connected to this thread. Can I just check everything that is being said?

MTV2 peel nights - good.
Snobbery - bad.
Jan - bloke, unless your Neil - in which case gender bending. Either way, good.
Neil - gentleman. Unless he drinks the contents of a hospital. Then he's ready for anything.
It's degrees F, not degrees C.
Listening to old Peel tapes can be against what Peel wanted unless you have short term memory loss, in which case every tape is a new adventure.
It takes discipline to listen to all his shows without wanting to fast forward the Crusty Ambulance tracks. Really it should be a martial art.
Zane Lowe - Nothing like Nick Lowe. But not as bad as some people think. Is not Peel.
Everybody's sorry unless you spill their pint in the virtual pub. In which case - outside. Now.
Diversity - as inevitable in a thread made by Peel fans as it is in his old shows.
Pedantic - pedantry.
We can not spall.

Did I miss anything?

Aaaahh bartender. A pint of your finest sherry and don't forget the slice of lime.

festive50@... wrote:
Doh!
Quite right Neil. That should have been 95�F (approx 35�C)
Phil