[peel] we miss john peel - mtv2 europe

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Jun 21 09:55:57 CEST 2005

Do people dislike Peel Listerners?  I'd never thought of that as possibility before.

When someone says of a band or artist something like "their worst song" I, by default, assume they actually mean "personally my least favourite of their songs", and I did the same with thebarguest's comment.  Musical taste is, of course, entirely subjective, and us Peel Listeners should be as aware of that as anyone.

thebarguest ... perhaps you could rephrase in future?  In return for which we will be a little more understanding of people's expression of opinion!  ;-)

Incidently, "Love Will ..." is also my least favourite Joy Division number!  :-)

Jan Buxton <janb@...> wrote:
thebarguest wrote:
> joy division - love will - their worst song

Its this sort of plainly ridiculous statement that makes people dislike
music snobs/peel listeners.

--
Jan
http://spaces.msn.com/members/janb1982/