[peel] Cuban Boys tribute

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Thu Jun 16 22:27:23 CEST 2005

Cool link. I like their longer version, although not my usual style. What even more interesting is the link to their tribute site, which begs the question who's gonna be uploading their picture to it?

Stuart McHugh <stuart@...> wrote:In case anyone's not heard 'The Nation Needs You' - http://www.cubanboys.co.uk/