[peel] one bass, two bas, three bass, four bass.....

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Thu Jun 9 20:41:00 CEST 2005

While doing the google test for Delta 5 I managed to come across you profle website Marcelle. Nice site. And I completely agree, discussion about bass band is somthing he would have been bound to approve off. Just like buyng records 'cos of the cover design.

The only 2 drummer band I can think of is Adam & the Ants. Although didn't the Beatles have 3 drummers: John, Paul and George

Marcelle van Hoof <mar.celle@...> wrote:

Hi there, I for one think this talk about the basses bands is not off topic as it is about good, exciting music and that is what Peel stood for�.He would have been proud of us�..

So to continue the more than one bass-discussion: my favourite two bassband is Delta 5 whose Mind Your own Business is one my alltime faves (and of course we all heard it first on Peelie).

What about more than one drummer? I can think of only one band now, and that 6-cd box set should be obligatory purchase for every household I think.

Love Marcelle