[peel] one bass, two bas, three bass, four bass.....

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Jun 9 00:24:05 CEST 2005

> 2 bassist in Ned's Atomic Dustbin
>
> Funny their name should comeup - I was unfeasibly pleased today when I
received a rare soul LP in the post (off eBay) and found that the seller had used a
Neds 12" as a stiffener to avoid damage in the post -I've always thought that
was about all their records were good for - and though I was tempted to keep
the thing to use in the same manner next time I need to send someone a 12", I
just couldn't resist the temptation to bend the thing in two.

Maybe this comes from the way they nicked the Mega City 4 roadcrew in the
late 80s, or maybe their records actually are that bad! (2 Bassists, no tunes).

btw Pere Ubu with 2 drummers - now there's a band I'd like to have seen!

Funny, you never hear Glitterband records played these days.

Rocker