one bass, two bas, three bass, four bass.....

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Wed Jun 8 13:24:08 CEST 2005

Hi there, I for one think this talk about the basses bands is not off
topic as it is about good, exciting music and that is what Peel stood
for..He would have been proud of us...
So to continue the more than one bass-discussion: my favourite two
bassband is Delta 5 whose Mind Your own Business is one my alltime faves
(and of course we all heard it first on Peelie).
What about more than one drummer? I can think of only one band now, and
that 6-cd box set should be obligatory purchase for every household I
think.

Love Marcelle