[peel] Rothko

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Tue Jun 7 22:29:38 CEST 2005

Some more suggestions

Doug P Sanchez  from San Diego, an ensemble composed of three bass
guitars, guitar, and drums with occasional guests playing violin or
keyboards.

Big Bottom (Susan Stenger's) band of five (or eight in some
incarnations) electric bassists, drums and occasional vocal
extemporisations promoted by Nick Cave (among others)

John

P.S. Don't try to Google "Susan's Big Bottom", I've worked my way
through all 65000 hits (no pun intended) and only 200 of them relate to
music and and only one of these to John Peel.