[peel] An old fashioned question.

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sun Jun 5 21:37:15 CEST 2005

Now that could be them. He played them in 2000, which is about the right time. Cheers.

John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:Well, there was a three bass guitar and drums band called Rothko who featured on the Peel show, but whether they are the one you are looking for it's hard to say. Try their website http://www.toopure.com/rothko/cat.html to see they stand out from all those other 3 bass guitar bands...

John

Garry Latham wrote: Hey all

Just like back in the day, when people would write in to John and ask about what was that reggae track that he played in 1978, and had the line... (well you get the idea!) ...I have a question.

A few years ago John played a band made up of something like 3 basses and drums. Well I can't remember just how many basses in the band, but there was no guitars. Now this may the same band that recorded an album down a set of caves, or not!

For sometime I had it my head that it was stoner band The Heads. Which is wrong. So I'm hoping someone could the name of this band.