[peel] Dedicated to John Peel

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Thu Jun 2 13:02:07 CEST 2005

Melys' latest album 'Life's Too Short' is dedicated to John, as is the long-awaited 'Does This Train Stop On Merseyside?' by Amsterdam, and finally released this very week.

Andy

Marcelle van Hoof <mar.celle@...> wrote:
Dear all, a couple of months ago I asked for help in findingnew records/cd's having a dedication to John Peel on the sleeve. In the near future I want to do an Anothert Nice Mess special with only ''dedicated tro John peel'' music in it. Has anyone of you come across any new records/cd's with a dedication to John? (The latest one I found is the new Herman Dune album (Not On Top), which has the line 'We will miss John Peel' on the sleeve.
Thanks for you help!!

love
Marcelle
www.anothernicemess.com