[peel] More Peel Clips

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Wed Jun 1 20:22:52 CEST 2005

If you're sad then so am I. In fact I would like to see all released Peel sessions included with his intros and reactions.

robfleay@... wrote:> Marvellous to have so many of Peel's reactions to the classic Fall
> sessions. It works well as an accompaniment to the recent essential
> Complete Peel Sessions box set.

You could have "the directors cut" of the box set with all the appropriate comments inserted between tracks! call me sad but I'd rather like that..!