Canadian CBC Arts Writer Places Stowmarket South Of London

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu Jul 28 16:10:16 CEST 2005

I have vague memories of him playing "A Day Without Me" at some
point. He also played Spandau Ballet and Duran Duran in their early
days.

The only hard evidence I have of him playing U2, though, is the 1983
Festive 50, in which "New Year's Day" was at 41. He doesn't get too
sniffy about it, either, although I expect he'd have been miffed if
they'd gone one place higher, leapfrogging The Fall's "Wings".