[peel] Re: Digest Number 1051

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Mon Jul 25 21:46:19 CEST 2005

--- Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@...>
wrote:

> At 15:41 25/07/2005, you wrote:
>  >
>  >--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Stepek"
> <jimmystep@y...> wrote:
>  >>
>  >> >   Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
>  >> >   From: Paul Bryant <pbryant98@y...>
>  >> >Subject: Peel questions
>  >> >
>  >> >
>  >> >Dear all
>  >> >
>  >> >Can anyone direct me to a list of pre-1975 Peel
> shows
>  >> >which still exist in some form?
>
> The reason no one has created a list is that it
> already exists in book form
> 'In Session Tonight' by Ken Garner
> Long out of print unfortunately
>
> martinw

In fact that's not what I meant.  Just recently I
became aware of the 8/9 cd collection of Peel sessions
from 68-70 which is circulating, and then someone (in
the USA) sent me 45 minutes of a Top Gear from Feb 69
- continuous, including the news at 4.30!! I myself
have part of a Night Ride from 1969. So I was
wondering what other complete or continuous
Peel shows were taped. I guess no one has put together
a list yet.

pb