[peel] Peel on UK Gold 2 Tonight

dean coster bingoandsnork@...
Tue Jul 5 11:31:57 CEST 2005

You startin' Neil?

How does it fell to lose a captain?

(Waits for 'how does it feel to lose everything response?')

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Speaking as a scouser, you'll find Liverpool fans will, in certain circumstances, don an Evertone shirt, and even vice versa.  What you'll NEVER see is them donning (excuse me while I feel sick) a Moan United shirt!!!

thebarguest <thebarguest@...> wrote:
Funny to see Peely don an Everton shirt at the
end of Room 101 (he didn't resist much) !
Looks like a certain Mr Gerrard might be soon
donning a different blue shirt after he departs
Anfield chasing the mighty Dollar .... sorry ....
Seriously, that program mentioned below - wasn't
that the one where JP went to Shipley, one of his
fave places, where his wife Sheila was brought up ?
If it was about JP's boyhood home, that would have
been Burton on the Wirral, near Liverpool, and I
sadly missed it.

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org