On Stuff That Is Still Up On The Radio 1 Peel Site

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Jul 4 22:53:52 CEST 2005

Yep, that worked for me, too. Try this instead:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2805366/melt_banana_mv_oct2001.rm.html

Ed.
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Edwards" <festive50@b...> wrote:
> It must be you're blooming firewall again Neil.
> That URL pasted into Net Transport, worked fine for me.
>
> Phil

Behalf Of Neil
> Jenkins
>   Sent: 04 July 2005 18:49
>   To: peel@yahoogroups.com
>   Subject: Re: [peel] On Stuff That Is Still Up On The Radio 1
Peel Site

>   Doesn't work for me (but then little does!)  :-(
>

>   Tom Roche <troche@m...> wrote:
>     The link still works, the full great show is still there. It's
one of
> those links you have to paste into the player.

rtsp://rmv7.bbc.net.uk/radio1/g2/djs/peel/melt_banana_mv_oct2001.rm