[peel] Ken Garner

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Jul 1 15:06:56 CEST 2005

I think this is the website you're talking about

   http://www.vheissu.freeserve.co.uk/

He lists every (really every?) session from 1992 to the end of 2002.  He has a picture of John at the top of the page which was abviously added after his death (hence the "1939-2004" bit) but, rather upsettingly, near the bottom are the words "If you want to get in touch with John Peel or learn more about the programme please visit BBC Radio 1".

Andrew Morrison <morriso@...> wrote:
Wasn't there some sort of website that continued cataloguing the Peel sessions where Ken's book finished?  Can't remember the URL.  Don't think Ken is dead - I'm sure he was interviewed talking about John shortly after he died last year.

Andy

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org