[peel] Peel Interview From 1983

Paul Webster paul@...
Sat Jan 29 18:25:54 CET 2005

> WFMU have a 1983 Peel interview on this page
> Its Real Audio or MP3.  The whole show is there but you
> can just stream from the point you want
>
> http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/shows/14000
Thanks for that.
It translates to
http://archive.wfmu.org:5555/archive/kdb/mp3jump.mp3/1:35:27/0/IC/ic050126.m
p3
and the piece runs for 29:06
You might be able to do as "Save Target As" using my link above.
Note though - it will run from the start of the piece to the end of the show
(about 64MB).
(it is about 20MB for the interview and closing announcements)
Not enough space to upload it into the Yahoo files section - but if anyone
has a spare 20MB somewhere then I'd be happy to upload to it.

Paul