[ot] Static Caravan RoTa

Rob Strong robstrong@...
Thu Jan 13 19:09:21 CET 2005

As the crossover between Peel's audience and Darren Hayman's audience is
reasonably large:
STATIC CARAVAN RoTa.
Saturday 22nd January Notting Hill Arts Club
4pm - 8pm

Tunng
Pete Astor
static djs
expanding djs

Pete will be playing most of the tunes at the Notting Hill Arts club on
the 22nd with Mr. Darren Hayman on modular synthesizer and Mr Dave Morgan on
the drum kit.
Pete Astor - Hal's Eggs (Van 87) is released on January 17th and a special
sub edition will be available at the show.

Tunng will be playing tracks from their debut album Mothers Daughter (Van
88).
This record has been ecstatically received so far and the band will record a
session for the Gilles Peterson show directly after the show.
If you are lucky we may have the remaining vinyl copies of the album for
sale.

If you're thinking of attending, drop me a mail as I'll certainly be there.

Rob