[peel] Re: First thoughts on Peel Replacements

robfleay@... robfleay@...
Wed Jan 12 15:47:39 CET 2005

> Just because something is in danger of
> being vaguely popular doesn't make it bad.

Oh I completely agree! My point was actually (as a musician and tiny independent record label boss) that a playlist dictated by pluggers doesn't leave much room for those that cannot afford such expense. Not all records/bands that have pluggers are crap, but if you can afford a good plugger then it starts to matter less whether your record is crap or not!