[peel] Re: RADIO 1 ANNOUNCE REPLACEMENT FOR PEEL SLOT

Daniel Barrell dbarrell@...
Tue Jan 11 10:06:11 CET 2005

mulligan_tony wrote:

> Can't say I'm thrilled with Radio 1's plans.
>
> What's happening to the producers - Louise and Hermeet and Mark?
> Wasn't Hermeet going to Groningham and aren't there unplayed Peel
> Sessions?

This is what I was worried about.  If Louise and Hermeet continued
producing the Thurs evening slot with RDB and included a session every
week then that would have been the most listenable evening.  They seem
to have gelled as a team over Nov/Dec... but that may have been that the
playlists were more to do with John than themselves.

Dan