[peel] Peel's replacement

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Wed Jan 5 00:25:40 CET 2005

Friends Again maybe that evolved into Love and Money and The Bathers.

Cheers

Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: Robf [mailto:robfleay@...]
Sent: 04 January 2005 21:43
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Peel's replacement

> It's never going to replace John - no-one could - but
> we hope at least to continue to bring music from the fringes
> of good taste

So no Carcass albums then?

On an unrelated note - does anyone remember a band that John Peel
used to play back in the late 80's early 90's called Morefiends or More
Fiends? I've been searching for their stuff on Soulseek and found
nothing - even Lord Google throws up precious little...

Yahoo! Groups Links