The Time

Tom Roche troche@...
Sun Feb 27 18:57:58 CET 2005

Wanted to thank the person who said nice things about the 3000+ word
Peel bio I had written for an Atlanta music magazine. I posted the
whole thing here a few weeks ago and when there was no comment at all
I wondered if people did not approve. On the other hand, it was long
as hell and who has a spare hour these days... I know I don't.

So, anyway, now, I'm very happy you liked it.