Festive 50 'Boxed Sets' on eBay

djsilverheels djhc2@...
Fri Feb 25 16:35:11 CET 2005

I saw these a couple of weeks ago and also think it's pretty
despicable. If you go through flysmoke's ebay profile he's been
cleaning up in some cases (£32 for the all-time F50, for instance, to
someone willing to pay almost £100 for the whole set). He's also
using images downloaded from the BBC Peel site to decorate his
sleeves. To stop this profiteering while making them available to
those who want them it might be possible to post one of those 'Don't
bid' auctions with a link to free downloads or info on getting them
from emule or something - force it into the same search parameters as
this guy's. Of course, it *is* enterprising. That's why I'm not
impressed with enterprising.

David C