finally coming out and not sure if anyone still cares....

Tom Roche troche@...
Tue Feb 22 03:44:36 CET 2005

At 2:41 PM +0000 2/21/05, peel@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>Subject: Re: Re: finally coming out and not sure if anyone still cares....

My subject line wasnt intended to knock The Fall. One has to know to
care, and I just think it might be relevant to consider who will know
it the next time there's a new Fall LP out now that their #1
fan/patron isn't around to play it.

Over here the Fall is/are way under the radar. I will say this:  the
band came thru here in '03 after a 10 year absence, and played a
horrible show to a sellout crowd in East Atlanta. They came back in
'04 to the same venue, people were wise this time, and the house was
only 1/5 full, and they put on an outstanding show, just killer. I
was one of the 1/5th who had returned for more punishment, and I'm
glad I did.

A few years ago a guy over in Athens GA put together a bootlegged
"compete" Peel Sessions Fall collection, or at least up to 2001 or
so, and it ran 8 CD's long. I bought two sets at some expense, and
gave one to John, much to his amusement.

tom r

ps: Oh and gang, when replying to a long post, dont include the
entire long post in the reply, OK? makes life a bit more tidy for
those of us who get, and must wade thru, the digest version. Thanks.