Recordings of Keeping It Peel

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Sun Feb 20 18:54:29 CET 2005

finally coming out and not sure if anyone still cares....I've spent part of this weekend listening to the CDs that someone from this group kindly sent me of the Keeping It Peel night (sorry, forgot which one of you sent it to me, but I'm extraordinarily grateful), and it's nice to be able to hear how it went out on air, rather than the slightly different balance of levels we heard at Maida Vale.

Two questions spring to mind:
  a.. What is the artist/title of the old school Detroit-techno sounding track that Dave Clarke span during his ten minutes on the decks?  The key lyric was 'Techno City', so perhaps that is the title?  Sounds very mid-eighties, but class nevertheless.
  b.. Does anyone have a recording of Annie Nightingale's show that followed this broadcast?  Jane and I were listening to it on the drive back from London, and there were some quality mix sets featured - I'd love to get a copy if possible.
Andy

Regards,
Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@btinternet.com