[peel] "The Genius of St. John" - anyone remember this one?

Robert Ward r0bertward@...
Fri Feb 4 01:07:17 CET 2005

I think she was trying to say that Peel was great
because she didn't like the music he played, and that
he only played it to wind people (like her) up anyway
and that was great too, and that New Order and Joy
Division etc etc

...too often columnists try to write about something
they don't really 'get', something which annoys them a
bit, the (sub)editor probably didn't even bother
reading it, just filled up a bit of newsprint, why
they deem to stick it on the web I don't know, maybe
she died horribly recently

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,238267,00.html