Altered Images - Song Sung Blue

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Dec 21 21:04:57 CET 2005

A short while ago I listened to a Peel show that I'd downloaded from  one of the sources that will be familiar to many here, and he played  this Altered Images song. I'd love to hear it again. Can anyone tell me  which show(s) he played it in, if anyone's documented the track  listings? Otherwise I'll have to fast forward through 40 or 50 shows  looking for it. I have a feeling it was from the late 80s or early 90s.

  Dr Mango