[peel] The Fall, Festive Fifty, etc.

Mostyn mostync@...
Mon Dec 19 23:27:44 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Ford" <alan@...>
To: <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] The Fall, Festive Fifty, etc.

> From
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/ras/comingup.shtml
>
> Tue 20th Dec - Huw and Rob present Festive 50 part 1
>
> Wed 21st Dec - OneMusic with Ras Kwame
>
> Thu 15th Dec - Rob and Huw present Festive 50 part 2
>
> Yah Boo
>
> Alan

Actually, I've just been listening (for the first time) to my recording of
Huw's show from last Tuesday, and he quite specifically says that the
Festive 50 will be broadcast on Tuesday and Thursday of next (this) week,
without mentioning the Wednesday show at all.

Very curious ... is this some kind of acknowledgment that Ras's show doesn't
really fit in with Huw and Rob's?

Mostyn