Tom Robinson - Punk at Middle Age

Jimmy jimmystep@...
Fri Dec 16 23:36:39 CET 2005

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "thebarguest" <thebarguest@y...> wrote:

> No, but more right-wing than "wee Pat Nevin",
> who also liked his Peel-indie-musik .......

Ahh Pat nevin... remember him from his Clyde days.. he always
mentioned the latest Peel sessions when he past by me in the stand..
not that he would have any difficulty as anyone who followed the bully
wee would know the attendance records were dismal then...even worse
than the accies...soryy, nearly as worse as the accies!

he would comment..."didya catch the stoat on peelie......  .. I loved
that.......  City gurls...  track...." " thank christ fur a
shy...gives me a chance to catch ma breath and did ya get the cravats,
f'in brilliant.......

Ok, my PM would have been M. Foot or T. Benn as I think I could have
trusted them. The big prob would have been the f**kers that do the
gov's bidding. The other prob would have been I might have to earn the
average wage in an equality driven society... mmmm. suits me sir,
thank your exlordships very much. I wouldn't knock Tony if you went
through the fatcher period. I'll still celibrate when the bitch is
dead and will stamp my chosen bit of ground down. Maybe Colvilles or
Ravenscrag.. depends on if I outlive the vampire!!!
an if you think this is OT then revert back to Peelies thougts on Mrs
T!!!!!

Cheers...Jimmy