BBC News / Radio 4 drops Peel's Home Truths

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Dec 16 10:21:19 CET 2005

MUMBO JUMBO ON THE RADIO

Thank God for that !
There's a letter in the Radio Times requesting just
this and stating that Peel "owned" the show and just
about made it's disparate elements fuse OK.
Sometimes it was a welcome alternative to endless
sports trivia / badpop on the other stations, whilst
making a fried egg with a fried head !

Debbie Russ