Hello, and...

Jon jonenglishesq@...
Tue Dec 13 18:01:26 CET 2005

Hey guys (are there girls?)
Its pretty damn amazing what you can download off the web these days, so its always nice
to find a little niche that seems to have what others haven't, so thanks to everyone for
being here!!

I'm looking for a copy of In Session Tonight.
Last year they had one at amazon.uk and I thought 30 quid was a bit much, now I see they
are asking 300!!!
So if any has a battered and bleeding copy they can stand to part with for a reasonable
sum, drop me a line.
If anyone has it as a pdf that would be awesome...!!

Also I have a couple of very worn recordings of bands that I liked from the Peel show whos
name i don't know (band name or track name) - can I post a snippet in the files section
and see if anyone recognizes them??

Ones a poppy sort of tune with sheep braying (do sheep bray?) bleeting? in the back
ground whilst some girl sings La-La-La over both...
The other is a fuzz guitar rhythm piece the only vocal is right at the end when the guy says
either "We're leaving" or "Theyre leaving".... now you see why I need to post the snippets!!!

If I don't get a negative response all get them up this weekend and drop another note in
the messages section...

Thanks for the help...

Jon