Finnish Radio Shows - Torrent #3

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Dec 10 19:35:02 CET 2005

I've only just noticed that this has been put up. Must have missed the
announcement cause my Yahoo! Group emails were bouncing at the time.
Trouble is, there's only one seeder who seems to have hardly any
bandwidth, and my ETA is 4 weeks! So, is anyone able to jump on?

Reminder of URL:
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3414273

Thanks in advance,

Eddie.

P.S. I've just finished remastering the '76 Punk Rock Special. Track
markings are now in the correct places and I've reinstated the missing
bit of the Pere Ubu track that was lost due to tape flip. If anyone's
interested, I'll upload it.