[peel] The remaining singles for the Peel Box

festive50@... festive50@...
Wed Dec 7 23:40:24 CET 2005

Kari

I'm not sure if the list regarding the numbering is definitive, but the
list I have has the following numbering for these elusive tracks.

30)  Dreamland Express - Groovy + U.F.O. (EMI)
38)  Firemen - Old Smokie + Louie's Theme (LE CAM)
101) Sasha Caro - Grade 3 Section 2 + Little Maid's Song (DECCA) 1967
105) Sipho Bhengu - Tickey Dopies + I Saluti (INKONKONI) 1971
110) Spit Out - O From I + Tan + Rot'n'Roll' (MA FROG RECORDS) 1996

Phil