[peel] Shows On Soulseex

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Mon Dec 5 21:14:51 CET 2005

I am sticking all my peel shows on a drive and making them available to
soulseex (its the mac version of soulseek) - I have no idea if this is
available to regular pc soulseek users too...I don't see why not....
there may be a soulseex vers for pc for all I know. my user name is
tb666 - if any of you from here does track me down send me a message
and I will add you as a friend for easier downloading. I have a lot of
recent shows, all the tributes and a few from the 90s - I am
particularly after shows from late 80s to early 90s if anyone has any??
I can also trade the old fashioned way by burning discs if the internet
is too much trouble.... Timxx