[peel] Just joined the group

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Mon Dec 5 14:31:23 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

  Welcome to the group.  (I'm not a spokesperson for it, you understand ... I just saw your posting and thought I'd chip in!)

  No one on here charges for providing Peel stuff.  Not only would that be decidedly illicit, but would also be dashed unPeel!!!  If people have something, and you ask nicely, you may find what you want.  The golden rule is to join in and allow others to experience, through you, the pleasure of your bounty.  Therefore, if someone copies something for you, offer to do the same for others.  At the very least offer something in return for the provider.  Part of the activities of this group revolve around a love of music and the need to share it with others, inspired, of course, by the great man himself.

superherostore <superherostore@...> wrote:
  and wondered what was the norm here for Peel Sessions?  Trade, sell,
swap or don't mention you have them in case the bass guitarist from
the Servants is now a lawyer?

Chris
www.StarscapeComic.co.uk

            Best regards,